LOVE Till Jannah..~

When  found the article"Short Story:I will be yours" in LangitIllahi website , i'm interst  this part  :



For my future wife:

I love you but I don’t know who you are,
I’ve loved you since the moment I saw a star,
all my life I’ve been waiting for you,
I know you’ve been doing the same too.

I love you only because you love Allah,
I want you only to grab your hand to enter Jannah,
if you and I ever got together,
please remind me to love Allah more than any other.

If Allah will’s, in time,
you will be mine and I’ll definitely be yours.

...............................................................................

full means..!!!

Comments

  1. lame x bace blog ang zal.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...ape la sgt yg ade kat sini...ekek
    lama x jumpa ang kerul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL YEAR STUDENT

Dosa Mengumpat.

PerJUmpaan ahli baru kelab kayAk UMP 2010...